Our Vision: Setting every child on their way full of aspiration, achievement, responsibility and respect.
- To ensure all pupils are safe both at school and at home.
- To ensure all pupils, regardless of their background or any barriers they may face, have the opportunity to fulfil their full potential.
- To develop life skills that enable pupils to be successful, responsible, respectful active citizens in society.
- To help children enhance thinking skills developing lively, enquiring minds with the ability to question and debate rationally.
- To promote a lifelong love of learning by providing a memorable and exciting broad and balanced curriculum for all.
- To ensure we enable the children to leave the school with the skills and knowledge they require to be successful during the next stage of their education.
Our Core Values:
R - Responsibility
A - Aspire
A - Achieve
R - Respect
Strength and Courage